For the PayForward® Prepaid Visa® Debit Card, an error occurs when:
- A transaction is not authorized by you
- A transaction has cleared your account in error
- A transaction has not cleared and should have
- A computational error (e.g. Transaction was for $32 but cleared for $23)
- You did not receive the correct amount of funds (you requested $50 from an ATM, but only received $40)
All other types of disputes (e.g., goods not delivered or goods or service not as promised or damaged) are not considered errors. We will accept all other types of disputed requests for investigation and will work to resolve them within 10 business days after we hear from you. However, if we need more time, we may take up to 45 days to investigate your complaint or question. In that time, if we decide more time is needed, we will not credit your account for the amount in question. If we can come to a resolution, we will credit your account when the investigation is complete.
If you're missing cash back from a purchase or experienced an error using the PayForward ® Prepaid Visa® Debit Card, contact Member Services at 844-944-9273 or email@example.com.