If I am not a U.S. Citizen, may I request a PayForward® Prepaid Visa® Debit Card?

Yes. As long as you are a permanent resident of the U.S., over 18 years of age with a valid Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and a verifiable physical U.S. street address (no P.O. Boxes), you may request a card.