Watch a quick video on how to link a credit or debit card.
1. Tap Spending Account.
2. Tap Linked Cards.
3. Click the plus sign next to Link Credit or Debit Card.
4. Enter the information manually or tap the camera and position the card within the frame. The information will be entered automatically.
5. Tap Save.
6. Once the card is linked, it will appear on the Wallet page under Linked Cards. It can take up to an hour for cards to appear.
1. Click Spending Account.
2. Click Linked Credit Cards. (For security purposes, you might be prompted to log in.)
3. Click the plus sign next to Link a Credit or Debit Card.
4. Enter the card’s number, expiration, and billing zip code. Enter a nickname (optional).
5. Click I agree to PayForward’s Accountholder Agreement. (You can review the agreement by clicking the words Accountholder Agreement.)
6. Click Save.
7. Once the card is linked, it will appear on the Spending Account page under Linked Credit Cards. It can take up to an hour for cards to appear.