Most banks offer an external transfer service where you can move funds to your PayForward® Prepaid Visa® Debit Card in 1 or 2 business days. Visit your online banking site to set it up. You just need your PayForward routing number and account number. For more details, follow these steps. Note: Your bank may charge for this service.
- Log into your online banking website or mobile app.
- Find the “Transfer Money” section, click “Add external account” or equivalent.
- Set up your PayForward® Prepaid Visa® Debit Card as if it were a bank account with your information below:
- Bank: Central National Bank of Enid
- Routing Number: 103100195
- Account Number: Your PayForward account number is on the Spending Account page. Note: Do not use the PayForward® Prepaid Visa® Debit Card number.
- Some banks will ask you to validate your PayForward account before doing the first transfer. They will send 2 small deposits that you can view in your Transaction History on PayForward. This one-time process that may take a day or two.
- Transfer the amount of your choice from the bank to your PayForward® Prepaid Visa® Debit Card. Your bank may offer a 1, 2, or 3-day option. You can set this up for a one-time or recurring transfer.